Ready to try ReadySuite?
ReadySuite is the most efficient and easy to use software for converting litigation documents. Learn more.Download Free Trial
ReadyConvert 1.2 Released
Posted Apr 13, 2009 in News
ReadyConvert, a free load file verification and conversion tool, has been upgraded to include new features and bug fixes. With feedback from the litigation support community, we’ve added native file support, color page detection, enhanced filtering and a more polished user interface.
Every day, law firms are using ReadyConvert to verify their document productions. To assist in this process, the new Document Summary report gives users a quick glance at the data they’ve imported. Meanwhile, service providers are using ReadyConvert to meet their production requirements. To improve productivity, users can now save the metadata field list and reuse it when exporting load files.
Other enhancements include:
- Verifying native file paths during load file and metadata importing,
- Detecting color pages and pixel format for all image types,
- Importing native (loose) files with DOCID detection on a filename or folder level,
- Verifying image compression now checks each frame of an image file,
- Saving page level reports with color indicator, pixel format and hash values,
- Support for reading and writing the native tag in EDRM load files,
- Excel 2007 like filtering in the document grid with an advanced custom filter builder,
- Reading and verifying @EDOC, @DOCLINK and @EATTACH in Summation DII load files,
- Ease of access to image viewer functions with a right-click context menu,
- Renaming of fields during metadata import.
To download the latest version of ReadyConvert, visit our download page.